kә’nekt hōm is the new age, affordable, home automation solution particularly designed for Nepaland Nepalis. kә’nekt hōm is built over a robust technology designed and developed in Nepal which has been available to the general public starting from the opening ceremony of CAN Infotech 2019. kә’nekt hōm is undoubtedly the most affordable home automation solution available in Nepal till date.
There is a myth behind IoT (Internet of Things) and Home Automation that it is expensive and is a privilege centered to tech savvy people. We, at VZeal Technologies, beg to differ. Our solution is not only affordable but is particularly designed and developed to serve the peculiar needs of Nepal.
Our solution is targeted to make life easier and simpler for people of all ages; be it your kid or grandparents. Our simple, easy to use and intuitive user interface not only enables you to remotely switch “on” and “off” your lights and appliances, it lets you schedule repetitive tasks like turning on the porch light as sun sets and turning it off when the sun rises; lets you keep track of your power usages; keeps your home safe through use of human sensor, motion sensor, door/window sensor, etc. Try it and we guarantee, you will fall in love with kә’nekt hōm.
• Designed by Nepali company to fulfill Nepali needs. “नेपालमै ब*या– smart home
• 256 Bit Encrypted secured solution;
• Cheapest Home Automation Solution in Nepal;
• Hassle free solution with no question asked on-site replacement GUARANTEE;
• Works with your existing wiring, switches, and sockets;
• Automate any electrical appliance, any IR or RF remote, schedule ON/OFF timing, and
freedom to control your home from anywhere in the planet;
• Works with Alexa and Google Assistant; NO NEED TO CHANGE EXISTING ELECTRICAL WIRING, SWITCHES, AND, SOCKETS!!!
To know more about the product, please contact us
Join the workshop to gain skills
Almost everyone of us are educated but when it comes to skills that’s needed to excel in life and career, most of us lack that. Blame to our education or economy or overall upbringing. That’s the bitter fact we live in. Considering the needs and significance, we have come up with skill-based workshop to help Nepalese youths in acquiring career-enhancing skills.
It was your wise decision to land up on this page because we are in a mission of training 10,000 Nepalese youth on various skills by 2020. that is needed for their career growth but they lack, and it should be a great opportunity for you to be part of our mission.
Intellectual Theater is a sister wing of Kaagmandu Magazine, that deals with events and workshops. Realizing that most of educated Nepalese lack basic skills and only few options available for them, we came up with an idea of organizing workshops on various skills of broad range, at a very affordable pricing at just Rs. 2000 (i.e. 20 dollars).
What skills do we provide
For now, we are conducting workshops on following skills:
- Video editing
- Doing business
- Public speaking
- Digital Marketing.
You can, however, show your interest on some other skill that you want to acquire and we can come up with your desired workshop.
What about Timing
We conduct workshop in three different timings:
You can opt for the timing that’s suitable for you.
What about location
Workshop happens at our office space itself, which is located at Prayag Marg, New Baneshwor.
Duration of workshop
Most of our workshops are of 6-day long workshop.
How much is the Fee
Most of our workshops are in very reasonable pricing, that is NRS 2000 per workshop for 6-day long.
Can I Sponsor for others
Sure. That will be great. Your small contributions can make a difference by helping Nepalese youth gain the skills.
How do I start
It’s very simple. Just fill up the form HERE. Once we receive your application, we will contact you, and you are all set to go.
If you have any other question, feel free to call us at 9841493770 or email your queries to [email protected]
Tour Our Website
So we have now this brand new sexy shinning website ready for you guys. This website gonna make a history, make a name and fame that we all can be proud of. Can’t wait for that day to come.
For now, let us tour you around and let you understand what all is in here and how you can make optimum use of. (NOTE: This is on destop version, and may slightly vary with mobile version, but then once you understand this, you will get the mobile version as well)
HOME PAGE – TOP SECTION
As soon as you land on our website Home Page, top on the page, you can see “Shop TO Support,” “Search button” and “Menu Bar.”
- SHOP TO SUPPORT: This is to take you to our e-commerce page integrated with this website. For now products listed there are mostly dummy ones, but soon there will be products for real that you can purchase from. Idea behind this e-commerce integration is that you can shop from us which will help us to carry on our media work. You can as well directly land on shopping section, by visiting www.kmagz.com/shop
Something like this will appear and you are smart enough to take it from there.
- SEARCH BUTTON: This is another aesthetically brilliant feature in this website, that we call mini Google. Just like in Google, just search a keyword or a sentence and anything that we have ever written on the searched words or phrase will be shown to you. That will be very handy for you to find your favorite articles or contents from us. Or, in search of answer, the search button can do the wonder. When you click the button, something like this will appear, and just do the search. Eg, search “Love,” or “carreer”
- MENU BAR:All the contents from us are categorized, like News, Knowledge & Infos, Opinion, Videos, etc. If you don’t want to scroll top to bottom and want to read only what interests you from the available categories, just toggle your mouse and you get to see latest 5 posts from the category.
HOME PAGE – BODY SECTION
- First Section: Featured posts. This is where you get to see posts that we have highlighted deeming much interesting to you or important to you. Total 5 posts you can see in this section.
- Second Section: Latest Posts. This section is for 6 latest posts from us.
- Third Section: Advertorial. This is a paid section where you get to see promotional or informative contents from our advertisers on their products or services.
- Fourth Section: News. Latest 4 news that might interest you can be found here.
- Fifth Section: Opinion. This is the place where you get to see latest 6 opinion piece on various topics and issues.
- Sixth Section: Infos and Knowledge. This section is purely for information and knowledge that we have gathered through study and research.
- Seventh Section: Life and stuffs. This section is for various aspects of life like education, career, spirituality etc
- Eighth Section: Speak-Up section. Kmag is nothing without discussions and this is the place for all that to happen.
- Ninth Section: Videos. That’s for awesome collection of videos brought to you by us to save your time on internet. Everything is worth watching there.
- Tenth Section: Happiness. In another word, entertainment. That section is full of stuffs primarily to entertain you.
- Eleventh Section: Health & Sports. As name suggest.
- Twelfth Section: Science and Tech. As name suggest.
- Thirteenth Section: Business. As name suggest.
- Fourteenth Section: Arts and Literature. As name suggest.
Then comes the More Stuffs, which is random posts from us if you don’t want to leave our site. 🙂
HOME PAGE – FOOTER SECTION
This is where you get to know more about us, what all we offer, etc. And see that little guy over there with arrow?? Just click there and you will be straight on top without a need to scroll up. BINGO!
FAQ: Nepol Gift Card
If you are already aware about the card and its utility, and need no introduction, you can simply CLICK HERE TO APPLY, for the card.
What is Nepol?
Nepol is a gifting brand of Kaagmandu Magazine, where POL in Nepol stands for parcel of love — Nepol, the parcel of love from Nepal. In order to be less reliant on advertisers to fund our media and keep doing what we intent to do in creating an informed society, and to promote local businesses and their products/services, we have come up with this sister organisation of ours which will be working on products and services related to gifts, cakes, accessories, apparel, and many more. We can check them out in our SHOP TO SUPPORT section
What is Nepol Gift Card?
Once in a while, you all buy a cake, right?
Once in a while, you all gift somebody something, right?
Once in a while, you all treat yourself, right?
Every now and then, there are festivals and you would like to buy something for home, right?
Nepol Gift Card is basically a card, that let you buy anything mentioned above through us without wondering or worrying about anything.
When you need a cake, just call us.
When you need gifts, just call us.
Looking for apparel and accessories? just call us.
It’s a key to our store and networks, that we have entrusted upon, to ease and facilitate your everyday life.
Why should I get it?
- First and foremost, your spending through us will help us carrying out our mission of creating an informed society — something you can always be proud of and feel good about.
- We are high in integrity and honesty, which also means every product on sale and every partner we have are something/someone you can blindly trust on. This level of confidence and comfort, you cannot get anywhere else.
- Holding the card makes you special and privileged and brings you closer to us and you should never ever feel like “I have no body in this world.“
- We will save your money by either giving you some discounts or adding values in every purchase.
- Unlike other cards, it’s transferable, which means this card can be used by anyone you let to use and still enjoy the benefits.
- Last but not the least, it will make your life way easier.
How much do I need to pay for the card?
This card is like an ATM card with minimum balance of Rs. 1000. So, technically speaking, you don’t really need to pay anything for the card, but to open the account, you must have to pay Rs. 1000, which you can redeem in your future purchase.
Cool, I am interested. How to apply?
It’s very simple process. You just need to fill up the form HERE, and you will get a call from us and boom! you have your card ready to deliver.
I am not from Kathmandu. Can I still apply?
Sure buddy. Even if you are from abroad, you can apply and we will get it delivered at your doorstep.
Hope, it’s all clear and you are left with no confusion. If you still have any, you can always call us at 9841-493770 (Viber or regular call) to clear out your doubts and confusions. Regardless, we always love you. Thank you for your time and interest.
Shop To Support
- Wall Poster with life quote ₨ 600.00
- H&M Blue Solid Slim Selvedge Jeans ₨ 6,400.00
- Bossini Men Blue Slim Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 1,900.00
- Bossini Men Blue Regular Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 1,800.00
- Raymond Men Blue Slim Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 2,800.00
- El Camino: “Not many of us get a chance to start fresh” October 14, 2019
- Movie Review: Cha Maya Chapakkai October 12, 2019
- Oh! I miss India and I am visiting her soon October 11, 2019
- Woman seat reservations in public transport: Did we fail to understand? October 5, 2019
- Mahara scandal and national opportunity October 1, 2019