After years of relentlessly spreading our thoughts and ideas through social media in an attempt to create a collective consciousness, and to establish progressive values and views in society, we now have attempted to reach out people beyond social media through wall magazine. So far, we have dozens of subscribers who have subscribed to our wall magazine.
What is wall magazine?
Wall-magazine is basically a set of posters in frames, beautiful designed, enriched with informative and valuable contents, along with fun and arts. Since it’s a wall magazine, those posters get replaced every month with new set of posters.
What kind of contents does the posters contain?
There are different contents designed per nature of subscriber’s business. We have basically classified nature of business into the following:
2. Hotel/Tourism related.
5. Hospitals/Health care related.
Based on the nature of your business, we design and deliver wall magazine to you.
How many posters in a lot?
There will be 10 new posters in every lot.
How does it work?
When you show interest to subscribe to our wall magazine, we come to visit your place to check the place and decide the placement of frames. After you pay the subscription fee, we will fix the frames and send you the first lot of 10 posters. From next month onward, we come to your place every month and change the posters with new ones.
How much does it cost?
There are two options available for you.
- Single wall.
Multi-wall is 12 x 18 frames and suitable option for subscriber with bigger space.
Single-wall is A4 frames with one large 12 x 18 frames, suitable for subscriber with smaller space.
Multi-wall will cost you Rs. 500 per month and single wall will cost you Rs. 300 per month. You can opt for annual subscription at Rs. 5000, or 6-month subscription at Rs. 3000, or 3-month subscription at Rs. 1500. Similarly, single-wall will be at the rate of Rs. 3500, 1800, and 900 respectively.
How about the frames?
You don’t have to pay for the frames, but as a security deposit, you need to pay Rs. 300 per frame, which will be refundable at the time of termination of the subscription.
Can I add more posters and frames?
Yes you can if your space allows you. You just need to pay Rs. 50 per extra poster and security deposit of Rs. 300 per extra frames.
Why should I subscribe for the wall magazine?
A. Because in just Rs. 500, you get awesome posters every month and that will add decor to your place.
B. Because you can communicate to your customers or team or friends or visitors through those wall magazines, as it speaks your thoughts and minds.
C. Because whoever gonna see those posters on your walls gonna definitely appreciate you and respect you more, as they too will feel good by reading those words of wisdom and knowledge.
D. Last but not the least, you will be provided promotional opportunities in Kmag.
Wall magazine is a great and innovative way of adding decorum to your cafe, restaurant, office, school, college, hostels, hospitals or even your home, through colorful and beautifully designed posters that consists of arts and literature, photography, inspirational/motivational quotes, facts and figures, thoughts and ideas, and much more, that matter to you and people you care about. It’s a monthly magazine at just Rs. 500 per month.
If this sounds a great deal, call us at 9841-493770 and we will arrange a meeting to explain you more in detail. Trust us, you will love it.
Join the workshop to gain skills
Almost everyone of us are educated but when it comes to skills that’s needed to excel in life and career, most of us lack that. Blame to our education or economy or overall upbringing. That’s the bitter fact we live in. Considering the needs and significance, we have come up with skill-based workshop to help Nepalese youths in acquiring career-enhancing skills.
It was your wise decision to land up on this page because we are in a mission of training 10,000 Nepalese youth on various skills by 2020. that is needed for their career growth but they lack, and it should be a great opportunity for you to be part of our mission.
Intellectual Theater is a sister wing of Kaagmandu Magazine, that deals with events and workshops. Realizing that most of educated Nepalese lack basic skills and only few options available for them, we came up with an idea of organizing workshops on various skills of broad range, at a very affordable pricing at just Rs. 2000 (i.e. 20 dollars).
What skills do we provide
For now, we are conducting workshops on following skills:
- Video editing
- Doing business
- Public speaking
- Digital Marketing.
You can, however, show your interest on some other skill that you want to acquire and we can come up with your desired workshop.
What about Timing
We conduct workshop in three different timings:
You can opt for the timing that’s suitable for you.
What about location
Workshop happens at our office space itself, which is located at Prayag Marg, New Baneshwor.
Duration of workshop
Most of our workshops are of 6-day long workshop.
How much is the Fee
Most of our workshops are in very reasonable pricing, that is NRS 2000 per workshop for 6-day long.
Can I Sponsor for others
Sure. That will be great. Your small contributions can make a difference by helping Nepalese youth gain the skills.
How do I start
It’s very simple. Just fill up the form HERE. Once we receive your application, we will contact you, and you are all set to go.
If you have any other question, feel free to call us at 9841493770 or email your queries to [email protected]
Tour Our Website
So we have now this brand new sexy shinning website ready for you guys. This website gonna make a history, make a name and fame that we all can be proud of. Can’t wait for that day to come.
For now, let us tour you around and let you understand what all is in here and how you can make optimum use of. (NOTE: This is on destop version, and may slightly vary with mobile version, but then once you understand this, you will get the mobile version as well)
HOME PAGE – TOP SECTION
As soon as you land on our website Home Page, top on the page, you can see “Shop TO Support,” “Search button” and “Menu Bar.”
- SHOP TO SUPPORT: This is to take you to our e-commerce page integrated with this website. For now products listed there are mostly dummy ones, but soon there will be products for real that you can purchase from. Idea behind this e-commerce integration is that you can shop from us which will help us to carry on our media work. You can as well directly land on shopping section, by visiting www.kmagz.com/shop
Something like this will appear and you are smart enough to take it from there.
- SEARCH BUTTON: This is another aesthetically brilliant feature in this website, that we call mini Google. Just like in Google, just search a keyword or a sentence and anything that we have ever written on the searched words or phrase will be shown to you. That will be very handy for you to find your favorite articles or contents from us. Or, in search of answer, the search button can do the wonder. When you click the button, something like this will appear, and just do the search. Eg, search “Love,” or “carreer”
- MENU BAR:All the contents from us are categorized, like News, Knowledge & Infos, Opinion, Videos, etc. If you don’t want to scroll top to bottom and want to read only what interests you from the available categories, just toggle your mouse and you get to see latest 5 posts from the category.
HOME PAGE – BODY SECTION
- First Section: Featured posts. This is where you get to see posts that we have highlighted deeming much interesting to you or important to you. Total 5 posts you can see in this section.
- Second Section: Latest Posts. This section is for 6 latest posts from us.
- Third Section: Advertorial. This is a paid section where you get to see promotional or informative contents from our advertisers on their products or services.
- Fourth Section: News. Latest 4 news that might interest you can be found here.
- Fifth Section: Opinion. This is the place where you get to see latest 6 opinion piece on various topics and issues.
- Sixth Section: Infos and Knowledge. This section is purely for information and knowledge that we have gathered through study and research.
- Seventh Section: Life and stuffs. This section is for various aspects of life like education, career, spirituality etc
- Eighth Section: Speak-Up section. Kmag is nothing without discussions and this is the place for all that to happen.
- Ninth Section: Videos. That’s for awesome collection of videos brought to you by us to save your time on internet. Everything is worth watching there.
- Tenth Section: Happiness. In another word, entertainment. That section is full of stuffs primarily to entertain you.
- Eleventh Section: Health & Sports. As name suggest.
- Twelfth Section: Science and Tech. As name suggest.
- Thirteenth Section: Business. As name suggest.
- Fourteenth Section: Arts and Literature. As name suggest.
Then comes the More Stuffs, which is random posts from us if you don’t want to leave our site. 🙂
HOME PAGE – FOOTER SECTION
This is where you get to know more about us, what all we offer, etc. And see that little guy over there with arrow?? Just click there and you will be straight on top without a need to scroll up. BINGO!
FAQ: Nepol Gift Card
If you are already aware about the card and its utility, and need no introduction, you can simply CLICK HERE TO APPLY, for the card.
What is Nepol?
Nepol is a gifting brand of Kaagmandu Magazine, where POL in Nepol stands for parcel of love — Nepol, the parcel of love from Nepal. In order to be less reliant on advertisers to fund our media and keep doing what we intent to do in creating an informed society, and to promote local businesses and their products/services, we have come up with this sister organisation of ours which will be working on products and services related to gifts, cakes, accessories, apparel, and many more. We can check them out in our SHOP TO SUPPORT section
What is Nepol Gift Card?
Once in a while, you all buy a cake, right?
Once in a while, you all gift somebody something, right?
Once in a while, you all treat yourself, right?
Every now and then, there are festivals and you would like to buy something for home, right?
Nepol Gift Card is basically a card, that let you buy anything mentioned above through us without wondering or worrying about anything.
When you need a cake, just call us.
When you need gifts, just call us.
Looking for apparel and accessories? just call us.
It’s a key to our store and networks, that we have entrusted upon, to ease and facilitate your everyday life.
Why should I get it?
- First and foremost, your spending through us will help us carrying out our mission of creating an informed society — something you can always be proud of and feel good about.
- We are high in integrity and honesty, which also means every product on sale and every partner we have are something/someone you can blindly trust on. This level of confidence and comfort, you cannot get anywhere else.
- Holding the card makes you special and privileged and brings you closer to us and you should never ever feel like “I have no body in this world.“
- We will save your money by either giving you some discounts or adding values in every purchase.
- Unlike other cards, it’s transferable, which means this card can be used by anyone you let to use and still enjoy the benefits.
- Last but not the least, it will make your life way easier.
How much do I need to pay for the card?
This card is like an ATM card with minimum balance of Rs. 1000. So, technically speaking, you don’t really need to pay anything for the card, but to open the account, you must have to pay Rs. 1000, which you can redeem in your future purchase.
Cool, I am interested. How to apply?
It’s very simple process. You just need to fill up the form HERE, and you will get a call from us and boom! you have your card ready to deliver.
I am not from Kathmandu. Can I still apply?
Sure buddy. Even if you are from abroad, you can apply and we will get it delivered at your doorstep.
Hope, it’s all clear and you are left with no confusion. If you still have any, you can always call us at 9841-493770 (Viber or regular call) to clear out your doubts and confusions. Regardless, we always love you. Thank you for your time and interest.
Shop To Support
- Wall Poster with life quote ₨ 600.00
- H&M Blue Solid Slim Selvedge Jeans ₨ 6,400.00
- Bossini Men Blue Slim Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 1,900.00
- Bossini Men Blue Regular Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 1,800.00
- Raymond Men Blue Slim Fit Mid-Rise Clean Look Stretchable Jeans ₨ 2,800.00
- El Camino: “Not many of us get a chance to start fresh” October 14, 2019
- Movie Review: Cha Maya Chapakkai October 12, 2019
- Oh! I miss India and I am visiting her soon October 11, 2019
- Woman seat reservations in public transport: Did we fail to understand? October 5, 2019
- Mahara scandal and national opportunity October 1, 2019